#Tharna_Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Tharna_Stone

#Tharna_Stone By the book role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Morning of Service to her Mistress

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Morning of Service to her Mistress Empty
PostSubject: First Morning of Service to her Mistress   First Morning of Service to her Mistress Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:33 pm

<.Kateryn> I will wear the dark blue with the burgandy and silver lace
<.Kateryn> matching hood, veils and gloves
* tahmina{Kate} returning to her Mistress's side, she slips a fresh undergown above Her head watching as it floats freely down Her flesh
* tahmina{Kate} taking up the dark blue and burgandy robe, embossed with silver and lace, she places them around her Mistress with great care
* .Kateryn slips my arms into the robes, letting the girl fasten them
<.Kateryn> and you will do my hair up under the hood, braid it, and pin it high up so it cannot be seen
* tahmina{Kate} moving back quickly into Her chambers, she takes up the matching hood, the veils and Her gloves
* .Kateryn takes the gloves from the girl and sits at My dressing table
* .Kateryn points to my hair a disheveled mess, laying over the back of the chair, gracing the floor over a foot
* tahmina{Kate} smiles and brushes out the silky locks, watching as they dry and shine in the light, sections them out into three even sections and begins to lovingly plait them, making sure the plaits are tight and neat
* tahmina{Kate} reaching the base of the chair, she works her way up til she is upon her knees and leans over, laying a whispered kiss upon Her neck
<.Kateryn> mmmm
<.Kateryn> up up pin it up and I'm almost done
* tahmina{Kate} continues to plait the hair until it is completely braided. takes the braid and loops it several times and pins it upon the top of Her head, covering it with the hood
* tahmina{Kate} checks carefully to make sure there is no sign of Her silky locks showing
* .Kateryn helps the girl pin the hood in place, takes the veils and one at a time pins them across the bridge of her nose
* .Kateryn stands up
<.Kateryn> now, your tunic and belt are in that bottom drawer there
* .Kateryn points with a gloved finger
* tahmina{Kate} floats to her knees and crawls to the drawers, opening the bottom one she removes a clean, long white gown, raising her hands above her head she slips the gown on, her arms slipping into the holes provided as it is sleeveless, and caresses her skin, the neckline plunging so low as to just barely cover her breasts, and removes a new twisted rope belt knotting it around her waist
* .Kateryn takes the leash down from its hook snapping it on the girls collar with a CLICK
* .Kateryn tugs on the leash, and leads the girl down the stairs
* tahmina{Kate} shivers at the clicking of her leash, and follows two steps behind Her as she is lead down stairs
* .Kateryn looks about for her guards and finding none to attend them shrugs, goes to her cabinet and pulls out a leather sheath, slipping it onto her thigh and buckling it, checking for the slit in the robes that allows her to draw the weapon
* tahmina{Kate} watches her Mistress intently
* .Kateryn tests it, crouching down and slipping the dagger free, holding it aloof meancingly
* .Kateryn smiles and resheathes it
* .Kateryn spins about, to be sure the dagger is nicely concealed
* tahmina{Kate} shivers at the calculating movements her Mistress makes
* .Kateryn slips her slippers on, grabs her pouch, with more silver than she cares to count and places the strap over her forearm
* .Kateryn tugs the girls leash leading her out the front door and down the long steps to the cobblestone street
* .Kateryn as we approach the market, I look about cautiously, finding a shop of interest, I walk in, letting the girls leash drop at the doorway and point her to a spot out of the way
* tahmina{Kate} follows two steps behind and to Her left as keeps her eyes lowered, the feel of the cobblestones rough beneath her feet
* tahmina{Kate} follows the silent instructions of her Mistress and slips into the shadows out of the way as her Mistress attends Her business
* .Kateryn speaks in hushed tones to the proprietor, and look to the shelves, pointing at several wooden and several ceramic three footed bowls, I hand the two silver to the Man and arrange for delivery of two cases of three footed bowls
* .Kateryn smiles the wrinkles betraying it at the corner of my eyes as I again grab my girl's leash and start out the door.
* tahmina{Kate} feels the tug of the leash and spins following her Mistress as She leads
* .Kateryn going down the street I enter the blacksmiths shop, noting the miarad of equiptment there, a cross, a bench, a standing paded peice for binding, several hoists, and of course the branding rack
* .Kateryn I speak in hushed tones to the Blacksmith
* tahmina{Kate} feels the racing of her heart as she is lead into the blacksmiths shop, making sure to follow at the proper pace so as not to upset her Mistress, eyes wide but lowered
* .Kateryn hands the blacksmith a silver coin and steps again out into the sunlight
* .Kateryn makes her way back to the palace
* tahmina{Kate} feels the tugging of the leash and follows quickly
Back to top Go down

First Morning of Service to her Mistress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#Tharna_Stone :: Foundation-
Jump to: