#Tharna_Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Tharna_Stone

#Tharna_Stone By the book role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As Tor Tu Gor turns...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

As Tor Tu Gor turns... Empty
PostSubject: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am

* .Kateryn hears footsteps and panics
* .Kateryn jumps up and bolts her chamber door
* tahmina{Kate} looks up at the footsteps
* .Kateryn looks at the slave all panicky
* .Kateryn runs for her closet
* .Kateryn bolts that door behind her
* @Hein walks to the door, his arm out to push it open
* @Hein walks face first into the door
* tahmina{Kate} hears the thud at the door and raises her head
* .Kateryn lots of rustling is heard within the closet
* @Hein falls backwards landing on his butt, with a very surprised and angry look on his face
* .Kateryn unbolts the door still wearing the silk tateera she wore to bed, with an annoyed look cause she can't seem to find her nightgowns
* .Kateryn looks at the girl
<.Kateryn> open the door girl
<.Kateryn> see who is there
<.Kateryn> don't let them see Me!
* @Hein limps into the room, looking very stormy
* .Kateryn gets a totally panicked look, tries to cover herself
* tahmina{Kate} blinks at the door watching Master hobble around the room, lowers her eyes to the floor
* .Kateryn looks at Hein, looks at the bath room door, the closet door, which is closer, judges the distances between Hein herself and herself and both doors as being about 10 foot equally
* .Kateryn takes into account the limp, which she never noticed before and suddenly without warning springs the 10 foot for the closet
* @Hein stops in his tracks when he spots the Tarix, his mouth dropping open, he stares at her
* @Hein instinctively reaches for her but is too slow
* .Kateryn finds the closet door swings it open, rushes in, the silks clinging to her pale skin, not knowing if she will be faster and able to close and bolt the door again
* tahmina{Kate} hears more footsteps and looks up
<tahmina{Kate}> Greetings Mistress Laecheln
* @Hein limps over to the closet as fast as he can, shoving his sore foot in the door
* .Kateryn attempts to close the door, but when she realizes she can't instinctively backs up into the closet her hands before her pleadingly
<.Kateryn> its not what You think
* .Kateryn spins about
* @Hein shouts at her "not what i think!"
<@Hein> NOT WHAT I THINK!
* .Kateryn cringes
<@Hein> there you are in silks!
* .Laecheln looks around shocked wondering what she walked in on
* .Kateryn tries to cover herself
<@Hein> I saw the lip gloss the other day, smelled the perfume of a slave before that!
<@Hein> WHAT ELSE AM I TO THINK!
* .Kateryn gulps and looks at the floor
* @Hein snatches the yellow cords from his belt
* .Kateryn holds her hands up in protest backing up to the nearest wall, thinks maybe she can make it to the door and runs!
* @Hein takes 2 limping step towards her
* @Hein breaths deeply, calming himself, glaring at the Tatrix
* .Kateryn reaches the door takes one look at Him looks at mina and runs for the stairs fast as she can
<@Hein> what it think is that tharna should not be run by a slave!
* .Kateryn nearly trips over her own feet as she hears the words
* .Kateryn flies down the stairs and into the kitchen
* @Hein growls softly, watching the silks flow behind her as she runs, her pale skin flashing at him
* tahmina{Kate} remains kneeling in her Mistress's chambers
* @Hein glances towards Lae
<@Hein> Tal......
<@Hein> Tatrix
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 am

<.Laecheln> Tal Hein whats going on?
* @Hein looks towards the stairs, looks back towards Lae, the throbbing pain in his toe feeding his anger
* @Hein limps over to Stand before Lae
<@Hein> The tatrix is no longer fit to rule
* .Kateryn looks out the back door it being guarded by two mencing looking guards, she looks at the wine cellar, rushes down the stairs
<.Laecheln> looks at him questioningly
* .Kateryn hides behind several crates of bottled wine pulling several more on top of barrels, hiding behind them
* @Hein breathes deeply, taking the weight off his sore foot
* .Laecheln smoothes my robes and returns my focus to the first Sword
* aja{STR} as she slips quietly within she kneels lowering her gaze
<@Hein> did you not see the blue tateera?
* aja{STR} smiles softly in the direction of tahmina
<.Laecheln> and what do you plan to do with her?
* @Hein shakes his fist with the yellow cords clutched tightly in it
<.Laecheln> then make it so
<@Hein> she wears silks, lip gloss, a slaves perfume
<.Laecheln> then make it so
<.Laecheln> but she is to be yours alone
* @Hein raises an eyebrow "I cant sell her?"
<.Laecheln> no
* @Hein crosses his arms
<@Hein> I can't put her to work in the Baths?
<.Laecheln> she will be yours
* @Hein rubs his chin thoughtfully, contemplating
<.Laecheln> you are first sword of the city I expect your honor to remain to the city
* @Hein tries to decide if he should take the trouble to limp after her, or just allow her to run away
<.Laecheln> she will not run
<@Hein> i supposed it is my duty then
* .Kateryn finds an open crate and with an ear peeled for any sound, grabs out a bottle uncorks it and takes a long swig.... gasps, chokes and spits
<.Laecheln> it is
* .Kateryn looks at the label
* .Kateryn looks at the crate, ducks down again, hoping her choking was not heard
<.Laecheln> Hein .. you may find her in the wine cellar she spends alot of time there contemplating
* .Kateryn thinks to herself, slave wine was not what she wanted to be drinking right about now
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 am

* @Hein turns and limps to the stairs, clutching the rail tightly in his scarred fingers and lowering self down the stiars one at a time, cursing with each painfull step
* .Kateryn searches the crates near her finally finds a bottle and uncorks it takes a long swig, breathes relief and fades down quietly against the wall
* @Hein stops at the bottom of the stairs, looking around, his steel blue eys spot a bottle of paga on the counter, he limps over to it, pulling the cork out with his teeth, he up ends the bottle and emptys it.
* @Hein mumbles something about pain and limps over the stairs to the cellar
* @Hein stands at the top stairs, looking down, he shouts
* .Kateryn hears a noise and crouches down lower against the wall, trying to make herself small behind all the crates and barrells
<@Hein> Kate! don't make me come down there and get you!
* .Kateryn cowers at the sound of His voice
* .Kateryn makes not a sound
<@Hein> I will drag you up the stairs by the hair if you do!
* .Kateryn cringes
<@Hein> come up here!
<@Hein> NOW!
* .Kateryn slowly gets up, the silks floating about her thighs in a dreamy fashion she takes a long drink on the bottle and sets it on
top of a crate
* .Kateryn takes a deep breath and steps out from behind the crates
* tahmina{Kate} hears Master's anger all the way up to her Mistress's chambers and trembles
* .Kateryn walks to the bottom of the stairs and looks up
* .Laecheln waits in her chair for Hein to return
* @Hein stands unsteadily at the top of the stairs, the paga finally dulling the pain in his foot
<@Hein> come girl!
* .Kateryn slowly ascends the stairs, to within reach of Him but then stops, shivering
* @Hein scowls down the stairs
* .Kateryn takes another step nearer, her hair, draping behind her loose nearly to her calves as she looks up her lip trembling
* @Hein grabs a fist full of silks and pulls her up the rest of the way, spinning her around and pushing her to the floor
* .Kateryn yelps and squeels, finding herself on her knees at His feet
* @Hein kneels down pushing her down the rest of way, placing one knee squarely in the small of her back, pinning her to the floor
* .Kateryn groans at His weight on her and looks back
<.Kateryn> please don't You don't understand, its not what You think, I was merely sleeping in the silks, I couldn't find my nightrobes
* @Hein grabs one of her wrists, then the other, placing her hands behind her back he crosses her wrists and ties them securly with the yellow cord
<@Hein> then she should have slept naked
* .Kateryn moans as she looks back tests the bonds with all her might, struggling against them but being bound by a warrior is not something a girl can get out of, no matter how she tries
<.Laecheln> gets up and wanders out to the ruckus finding my sister laying on the floor bound looks to the Warrior
* @Hein wraps the other cord loosley around her neck and ties it securely, leashing her
* .Kateryn looks at my Sisters hemline and determines now is not a time to look up to Her and starts trembling all over
<.Laecheln> Waits for the Warrior to speak
* @Hein stands, tugging the leash forcing kate up to her feet
* .Kateryn shakily gets up, keeping her head lowered
<@Hein> Kate plays the part of a slave, she has been courting the collar for weeks
<@Hein> she is unfit to rule
<@Hein> a city cannot be ruled by a slave
* .Kateryn chokes
<.Laecheln> looks at her attire nodding slowly
<.Laecheln> there are matters to consider bring her in
* .Laecheln returns to the main chamber and picks up the golden mask
* .Kateryn watches my Sister take the mask
* @Hein limping less but still in pain, drags kate by the leash out of the kitchen and into the main chamber
* .Kateryn watches my Sister take the golden mask
<.Laecheln> looks at my sister and her attire
<.Laecheln> what do you have to say for yourself?
* @Hein pulling down on her leash and bumping the back of her legs with his knees he pushes kate to her knees
* .Kateryn looks to my Sister my eyes pleading with her as a small voice croaks out
* @Hein places one hand on top of her head
<.Kateryn> I was just sleeping in it, couldn't find my night robes
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 am

* tahmina{Kate} hears the commotion and pads down the stairs, her white silk tateera capturing her form, hair floating behind her, as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she gasps
<.Laecheln> looks at my sister with disbelief
* .Kateryn feels pressure on my head and kneels
* @Hein reaches into his pouch, taking out a fragment of of a scroll
<.Laecheln> and you have a slave to take care of your needs and instead of having her find your robes you choose to wear your slaves silks?
* .Kateryn gulps
<.Kateryn> I I I wanted to know what they felt like
* .Kateryn flushes red all over with the admission
<.Laecheln> and then you chose to leave your chambers in them
* .Kateryn just hangs her head
<.Laecheln> looks at Hein
* @Hein checks it carefully before handing it to Lae, "that is a record of her purchases, for a merchant that deals only in things for slaves, such as perfume, oils, makeup
* .Kateryn gasps that such a scroll even existed
<.Laecheln> nods listening taking the scrap of scroll
<.Laecheln> reads it
* .Kateryn bursts out
<@Hein> although it could be argued that she was purchasing them for the city, she keeps these things in her chamber and wears them herself
<.Kateryn> its a conspiracy!
<.Laecheln> and the purpose in such a purchase ??
* .Kateryn looks agasht and with her head motions toward mina
* .Laecheln stares down watching her sister on her knees
<@Hein> I have seen her with the remnants of gloss on her lips
* tahmina{Kate} looks up and immediately lowers her eyes again
<.Kateryn> it was for the girls
<@Hein> even now i can smell the perfume
<.Laecheln> the girls?
<.Laecheln> do you mean your slave?/
* tahmina{Kate} crawls cautiously to her Mistress
* .Kateryn blinks and words roll off her tongue before she can even think about them
<.Kateryn> yes Mistress
* .Laecheln looks at the girl crawling
* .Kateryn bites her tongue and wishes there was a hole she could crawl into
<.Laecheln> mina did you recieve any such perfume to wear?
* tahmina{Kate} looks to her Mistress
<.Kateryn> answer her girl or they will take your testimony under tortue
<.Kateryn> torture
* tahmina{Kate} looks up to the Mistress and back again, biting her lip, lowering her eyes and whispering in answer.... no Mistress girl did not
<.Laecheln> looks at the girl eyes squinting
<.Laecheln> sister what do you say for yourself?
* .Kateryn lowers her eyes
* .Kateryn shakes her head
* .Laecheln looks at the Warrior and then back to the girls at his feet
<.Laecheln> Warrior it appears that the former Tatrix is indeed courting the collar
* @Hein shifts his weight off his sore foot
<.Laecheln> and she is only fit as slave
* .Kateryn sobs
<@Hein> aii, i tried to pass the other things off as.....
<@Hein> odd
<@Hein> but the silks....
<@Hein> it all fits
<.Laecheln> since a slave owns nothing the matter of the other girl also has to be considered
<.Laecheln> by law she will be yours also
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 am

* .Laecheln looks at my sister eyes saddened
* @Hein nods "I have found the girl pleasing"
* .Kateryn lowers my eyes before my Sister's sad gaze
<.Laecheln> kateryn you have two choices submit to the warrior or be impaled
* .Kateryn looks at my Sister briefly and determines that She is serious, looks up to the Man towering her and over to tahmina, then back to my Sister
* @Hein stares down at her in silence, his face now impassive, his eyes cold
* .Laecheln waits eyes on her sister
<.Laecheln> Hein untie my sister and allow her to choose to submit or die
* .Kateryn looks up at the Master looming over her
* .Kateryn tears flow down her face
<.Laecheln> it will be her final act as a Free Woman
* @Hein kneels down and and unbinds her, cursing softly at his knots
<.Laecheln> if she runs she is to be impaled immediately and put out in the courtyard
* @Hein tugs the cords free at last
* @Hein stands
* .Kateryn rubs her wrists
* tahmina{Kate} trembles
<@Hein> aii Tatrix
* .Kateryn gulps
* @Hein rests a hand on his sword
* .Kateryn turns to Him, parts her thighs the width of her shoulders, streightens her back, lifts her arms, crosses them at the wrists, bows her head humbly between them.
* @Hein inclines his head to Lae acknwoledging her command
<.Kateryn> please let this girl live
* @Hein looks down on her
<@Hein> tahmina!
* .Kateryn tears fall and turn the blue of the light silk a dark blue where they land
* tahmina{Kate} studders...yyeesssss Ma Mas Master
<@Hein> fetch the scarlette rug from the closet!
* @Hein reaches down and tears away the blue tateera
* tahmina{Kate} yes Master the scarlet rug
<@Hein> harta girl
* .Kateryn shudders as the silk is ripped away but doesn't move from her position, only sniffles
* tahmina{Kate} rises, and pads quickly to the closet, fetching the rug, and returns to Master's feet
* tahmina{Kate} offers up the rug
<@Hein> roll it out girl
* tahmina{Kate} lays the rug before His feet and unrolls it, kneeling to the side of the rug
* @Hein kneels and binds Kates wrists tightly together, lay on the rug kate face up
* .Kateryn does as she is told, lays on the rug on her back, her wrists before her
* @Hein stands once more, and walks to her ankles, kneeling down once more and binding them together tightly
* .Kateryn whinces as delicate skin is pinched beneath tight cords
* @Hein pushes himself up with a wince of pain, and and walks to stand by her head his feet placed carefully to either side of her head.
* @Hein grabs his sword and pulls it from the sheath, the steel ringing loudly in the otherwise silent room.
* .Kateryn grimaces
* .Kateryn pants her heart in her throat her eyes wide as the thassa and just as blue
* @Hein grasping the sword in both hands he lowers the tip and places it between her breasts, hoping he doesn't loose his balance
<@Hein> Weep, Free Maiden. Remember your pride and weep. Remember your laughter and weep.
* .Kateryn cries, feels the tip of the steel and chokes, looks up pleadingly to Him
<.Kateryn> please Master please let her live please
<@Hein> Remember you were my enemy and weep. Now you are my helpless captive. Remember you stood against me. Now you lie at my feet.
<.Kateryn> no Master no Master
* .Kateryn cries
<@Hein> I have bound you with yellow cords.
<@Hein> I have placed you on the scarlet rug.
* .Kateryn tears flowing down the sides of her eyes, her hair splayed out all over the scarlet rug
<@Hein> Thus by the laws of Tharna do I claim you.
<@Hein> Remember you were free.
* .Kateryn breathes relief and looks up to Him
<@Hein> Know now you are my slave.
* .Kateryn swallows the lump in her throat
<.Kateryn> yes my Master
<@Hein> Weep, Slave Girl.
* .Kateryn cries
* .Kateryn weeps the tears coursing out of her eyes, dampening her hair
* @Hein slams his sword back into his sheath, limps to her side and kneels once more
* @Hein unbinds her wrists, then her ankles, tucking the cords back into his belt
* .Laecheln watches the goings on
<@Hein> roll up the rug girls and put it away
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:42 am

* @Hein pushes himself back to his feet
* .Kateryn wipes her tears and tries to get to her knees her entire body shaking as she whispers
<.Kateryn> yes Master
* tahmina{Kate} kneels to the side waiting
* @Hein limps to his seat beside the tatrix, sitting down with a painful grunt
* .Kateryn moves to her knees crawls to the side of the rug
* .Laecheln looks over at Hein
<.Laecheln> you still have to claim the other girl replacing the collar
* .Kateryn begins to roll it up
* tahmina{Kate} assists her in rolling up the rug and carries it to the closet
<.Laecheln> destroy the old
* tahmina{Kate} hears the Mistress's words and feels the weight of her collar around her neck
* tahmina{Kate} reaches up and fingers it, tears flowing down her face
* @Hein closes his eyes breathing deeply, thinking his toe must be broken
* .Kateryn watches as tahmina carries the rug and just stays kneeling where she is placed
* @Hein opens his eyes once more
* tahmina{Kate} kneels up, head held high, eyes lowered, knees shoulder width apart, back arched displaying the delicate curve of her body
<.Laecheln> Hein if you wish we can go to the infirmary and I will look at your toe
* @Hein "kate" points to place some distance from his feet
<@Hein> will finish this first Tatrix
<.Laecheln> nods
* .Kateryn scrambles on her hands and kneels crawling to the place indicted not daring to lift her eyes, she kneels her knees respectfully together in the presense of a FW, she crosses her wrists in front of her
* @Hein "tahmina" points directly before his feet
<.Laecheln> looks down on my sister not allowing any emotion to show on my face
* tahmina{Kate} rises to her hands and knees and crawls over to His feet where He had indicated He desires her, kneels up, her back straight, eyes lowered, knees tight together
<@Hein> Tatrix, i believe the key to the collar is in the drawer beside you
* .Laecheln looks and fumbles with the drawer pulling out several keys looking for the ones that appear to belong to collars handing them to him
* @Hein takes them, flipping through them one at a time, grunting with satisfaction when he finds the right one
* .Laecheln looks and sees other things in the drawer looking at my sister and then at the Warrior
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 am

* .Kateryn flushes and lowers her eyes, bowing her head
* @Hein leans over slightly, placing his fingers to tahminas neck and sliding them along the edge of her collar to the clasp.
* tahmina{Kate} trembles at His touch, her face stained with tears
* @Hein slips the key into the lock and and turns it, until the collar clicks open
* tahmina{Kate} sobs
* @Hein draws the collar away from her neck, sitts up and bends the key back and forth in the lock until it snaps off, then drops it to the floor beside him
* .Kateryn watches the collar drop to the floor
* .Laecheln looks down at the girls
* @Hein reaches into his pouch, withdrawing two matching, locking collars, engraved with H.S. of Tharna. setting one in his lap, he grasps the other, twisting the key and opening it
* .Kateryn watches in awe of it all
* @Hein leans down and closes the collar over tahminas slender neck, twisting the key to lock it and removing the key
* tahmina{Kate} trembles, heart racing
* tahmina{Kate} chokes out...thank You Master
* @Hein cups her face tilting it up and and kisses her softly on the lips, holding her face steady he looks on her and speaks softly yet commandingly. "her name pleases me, she will keep it. i must have a first girl, as the other beast is new to the collar, it would not make sense to name her first girl. Therfore tahmina will be my first girl."
<@Hein> tahmina
<tahmina{Hein}> yes my Master
<@Hein> find some rags for the other beast to wear, until she earns better
<tahmina{Hein}> yes Master, rags
* .Kateryn chokes tears spring anew into her eyes as she listens to the exchange not even wanting to look up
* @Hein points to his feet "come girl"
* tahmina{Hein} moves quickly to the slave quarters fetching a torn tateera and returns, kneeling at her Master's feet with them in her hands
* .Kateryn whinces and crawls forward slowly, remembering a morning not too long ago wrapped in His arms and how right it felt, she shakes off the thought, kneels up her eyes sparkling thassa blue
* @Hein takes up the other collar, and tugs it open, leaning down he wraps it around her neck, pushing it closed, for some reason it clicks unusually loud as it locks.
* .Kateryn jumps
* .Kateryn whinces as part of her hair gets caught in the lock as it snaps shut
* @Hein twists the key and removes it, then sits back adding it to the ring with the other key
* @Hein tucks the keys away into his pouch
* .Kateryn her hands instinctively go to the collar, feeling it
* tahmina{Hein} looks to her new sister
* @Hein looks thoughtfull, running through names in his head
* .Kateryn looks up to her Master, and a glance to her new chain sister and back to her Master
* Laecheln stands and moves to the cabinet and reaches for two small bottles and returns handing them to Hein
<Laecheln> these are for your girls ... slave wine
* @Hein takes the small bottles, holding them tightly
<Laecheln> they of course will need to have appointments in the infirmary but until then
* .Kateryn concentrates on her Master's feet
<@Hein> thank you Tatrix
* @Hein hands one bottle each girl
<@Hein> drink girls
<@Hein> Kateryn was the name of a free woman
* .Kateryn grimaces remember the wine cellar earlier and how bad the stuff tastes
* .Kateryn takes the bottle from His grasp slowly
* .Kateryn uncorks it, grimacing
<Laecheln> looks waiting
<@Hein> she will have to have another. She will be known to all as teryn.
* tahmina{Hein} takes the bottle from His hands with slender fingers, raises it to her soft lips, drinking and chokes at the bitterness of the slave wine, forces it down and holds the bottle between her hands
<.Kateryn> yes my Master

Last edited by {teryn}Hein on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 am

* Kateryn is now known as {teryn}Hein
* .{teryn}Hein makes a face and looks up startled
<.{teryn}Hein> yes Master
<Laecheln> Hein your gonna have your handsful with teryn there, might have to whip her a few times til she finds her place
* .{teryn}Hein takes the vial to her lips and exhales quickly thowing down the foul liquid in one swil
* @Hein seeing that mina has finished her slave wine he smiles warmly to her "good girl"
* tahmina{Hein} blushes
<@Hein> rest assured Tatrix, she will kiss the whip
<Laecheln> nods sadly
<Laecheln> she chose her path
<Laecheln> nods sadly
<Laecheln> she chose her path
* .{teryn}Hein closes her eyes tightly and holds out the empty vial
* tahmina{Hein} is now known as {tahmina}Hein
<Laecheln> I hope with the changes you will remain as the
<Laecheln> First Sword of the city
<@Hein> I will serve the City as the Tatrix wishes
* @Hein takes the bottle from teryn, open your mouth girl
* .{teryn}Hein opens her mouth
* .{teryn}Hein says ahhhh and shows Him she didn't cheek the liquid, she couldn't it was way to nasty
* @Hein looks in, making sure she swallowed
* @Hein grins at her
<@Hein> close it girl
* .{teryn}Hein closes her teeth together with a CLANK and purses her mouth in a cute pout
<@Hein> put on the rags
* {tahmina}Hein turns and offers the rags to her sister
* .{teryn}Hein makes an obvious pout as she takes them from her chain sister delicately
* .{teryn}Hein holds them out and looks at them thinking she should just be grateful for any covering and whispers...
<.{teryn}Hein> yes Master, thank You, Master
* @Hein laughs loudly at the expression on teryns face
* .{teryn}Hein draws the tatterred tateera on her petite form, not even sure how to tie the knot at the shoulder she fumbles with it, realizes it goes on the other shoulder and turns the cloth fumbling again with it
<@Hein> if she takes any longer to get dressed she will be wearing a sirik
* .{teryn}Hein gets her tiny fingers all caught in the knot
* .{teryn}Hein eeps!
* .{teryn}Hein fumbles faster
* .{teryn}Hein finally gets the knot tied but not sure its right and lays her hands in her lap, crossed at the wrists, looks up but for a second
Back to top Go down
{teryn}Hein

{teryn}Hein

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 am

* @Hein clenches his teeth tightly as the throbbing pain in his toe comes back twice as bad
* .{teryn}Hein looks up an overwhelming sense of peace comes over her, as if the world becomes clear to her all over again
* {tahmina}Hein traces her lips with her tongue as she watches her new Master, hearing Him as His teeth grind against one another
* .{teryn}Hein watches her Masters face tighten and cowers back realizing He is in pain and that's not good for a slaves health
<Laecheln> take off his boot teryn
<.{teryn}Hein> yes Mistress
<@Hein> no
* .{teryn}Hein leans forward, unbuckling the boot, and suddenly stops
<Laecheln> we will look at his foot here .. a walk to the infirmary is not healthy for him
<@Hein> if you insist Tatrix
* .{teryn}Hein her hands still on the boot as she looks up unsure what to do
<Laecheln> do you feel like the walk across to the infirmary?
<Laecheln> the girls can carry you
* .{teryn}Hein stiffles a giggles as there is no way even two girls could carry His form
* @Hein makes a strangled noise at that suggestion
<Laecheln> yeah dropping you on your head will not do you good
<@Hein> I can make it under my own power
* .{teryn}Hein quickly rebuckles the buckle
<Laecheln> nods
<Laecheln> hands him some healing salve
<Laecheln> if its not better tomorrow then see to the infirmary
* @Hein pushes himself to his feet, and wobbles unsteadily, eyes rolling to the back of his head, he falls back to his seat, forcing his eyes to refocus.
* .{teryn}Hein rubs her collar and looks to tahmina knowing they are identical
* .{teryn}Hein looks concerned to her Master
<@Hein> ok, perhaps some salve now
<Laecheln> teryn off with the boot now
* {tahmina}Hein looks to teryn and then to her Master, hearing His request for the salve, looks to Mistress and watches silently
* .{teryn}Hein reachs forward and unbuckles the buckle, gently, letting the leather open, she puts one hand behind the boot and one hand under it and pulls
* .{teryn}Hein nearly topples ova as the boot pulls free of His foot
* @Hein thinks maybe broke more then one toe
* Laecheln rises from her chair and moves to where she can have a look at his foot
* .{teryn}Hein instinctively backs up as her Mistress-Sister approaches
<Laecheln> thankful for her training as a green
* .{teryn}Hein smiles and thanks their father in a silent prayer
<@Hein> oh look at that! there is a bone sticking out. i would have thought there would be more blood
* @Hein passes out
<Laecheln> reaches down and looks at the bruising on his toe and foot and the bone

* .{teryn}Hein blinks at the sight of the foot and catches her breath
<Laecheln> quick girls get me some clean rep cloths
* Laecheln reaches down and grabs the toe and quickly pulls it hard setting it in place
* {tahmina}Hein hurries to gather rep clothes and returns quickly to Mistress
* @Hein grunts softly and begins to snore
* .{teryn}Hein rushes to the kitchen, and searches the counters finding a ready supply of H_S rep cloth napkins runs back
* Laecheln covers the toe with healing salve avoiding the open area knowing the salve will heal that too quickly
* .{teryn}Hein whinces as she knows that hurt
<Laecheln> grabs one of the rep clothes and wraps his toe tying it to the toe next to it
* .{teryn}Hein swoons and feels sick
* .{teryn}Hein backs away not able to watch
<Laecheln> it should be better tomorrow or the next day
* {tahmina}Hein looks to her sister, knowing that it was her slamming the door earlier that started all of this, returns her eyes to the floor
* @Hein releases a paga laden belch, sputters, then returns to snoring,
* .{teryn}Hein looks guilty and keeps her eyes lowered
<Laecheln> rises and returns to her seat allowing him to rest
* .{teryn}Hein moves forward and carefully as to not disturb His slumber, unbuckles the other boot and pulls it off, not nearly as difficult as the first one
* @Hein turns slightly sideways, his loud snores fading to a soft purring sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Tor Tu Gor turns...   As Tor Tu Gor turns... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Tor Tu Gor turns...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#Tharna_Stone :: Foundation-
Jump to: